The word Shamanism can be used to describe the ancient spiritual practices of indigenous cultures and is a healing tradition based on the belief that everything is living, has a spirit and can be communicated with.
I study with the Northern Drum Shamanic Centre which is a UK-based educational organisation offering a renewed perspective on traditional and modern shamanic and medicine teachings.
The aim of shamanic healing is to restore a person to wholeness and balance. This ancient method works with the individual and the ‘spirit’ of that which needs healing to bring back a state of equilibrium to the body, mind and spirit. Working with the drum, rattle, feather and sacred herbs, the shaman becomes a ‘hollow bone’ and allows his or her spirit helpers to work through him or her. In sacred space and time, the shaman enables these healing energies to bring the highest good for the client. The process can be extremely powerful and transformative and at the same time nurturing and safe. (Chris Luttichau)
Some of the healing techniques we can work with are;
- Extraction/removal of misplaced & unhealthy energy that does not belong in the body and may cause illness.
- Clearing and cleansing the energy fields within and surrounding the body to increase a sense of balance and well-being.
- Soul Retrieval & Soul Extraction – recovering & mending parts of ‘self/soul’ that may have been damaged or lost.
- Healing fear patterns. Healing ancestral fear patterns.
- Space clearing. Cleansing and purification of houses, buildings, cars, boats, etc. that may contain unhealthy energy.
- Psychopomp; End of life support and supporting the souls of the dead to safely cross into the next phase of life so as not to stay as ‘wandering spirits’.
- Healing ancestral patterns of behavior and curses.
- Aligning & balancing energy centre’s / Chakras.
- Finding and retrieving your Power Animal.
- Long distance healing.
- Working with stones & plants to extract misplaced energy.
It’s important we both feel comfortable with each other and at our initial meet we can talk about what brings you to this approach to healing and what you hope to achieve. I’ll answer as best I can any questions you may have ‘about me’ and we can decide if working together is going to be helpful for you. I can be contacted confidentially and without obligation, via SMS txt, email or mobile to discuss what you would like to do next.